enter your group/offer code here
Casino Getaways in Michigan
Plan a visit to Leelanau County at Leelanau Sands Casino for an unforgettable casino getaway in northern Michigan. Here you’ll find excitement on our Las Vegas style gaming floor and natural beauty in the surrounding area; a perfect combination for some entertainment and relaxation.
Where to Stay
The Lodge at Leelanau Sands Casino is the perfect home base for a casino getaway in northern Michigan. You’ll be treated to sweeping views of Grand Traverse Bay from your room, with the gaming floor just a short walk away.
Feel like some peace and quiet? The Lodge is centrally located in Leelanau County, providing convenient access to the small, charming towns that dot the county’s scenic landscape. We’re also located just a short drive from Suttons Bay and Traverse City, two bustling small towns famous for fantastic shopping and dining.
What to Do
Once you arrive at Leelanau Sands Casino, we want you to relax and have a great time.
After you get settled in your room, head to Big Dex’s Restaurant to grab a bite to eat. When you’re ready for some action, head to the gaming floor to try your luck! Our casino games and slot machines are conveniently located just a short walk from the restaurant.
We also regularly book a schedule of concerts and entertainment acts for you to enjoy right onsite before or after you hit the casino floor. Our 1,000-seat showroom features intimate acoustic shows, nationally recognized comics and entertainment acts, rock concerts and more!
Activities Outside the Casino
What makes Leelanau Sands Casino the perfect place for a casino getaway? It’s located in one of the most scenic areas in northern Michigan! Here you’ll be a short drive from Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore, shopping in charming towns and an array of award-winning wineries that can satisfy just about any crowd.
Depending on when you visit, activities close to the casino include:
- Take a dip in Lake Michigan!
- Go for a hike in the National Lakeshore.
- Take a drive on the breathtaking Pierce Stocking Drive.
- Kayak or canoe a river.
- Go wine tasting at the local wineries.
- Go spirit tasting at the local distillery.
- Head to Leelanau State Park and tour the historic lighthouse.
- Explore the glacier-formed countryside and go for a color tour.
- Get cozy in a heated geodesic dome and sip tasty microbrews.
- See a movie in the historic, renovated State Theater.
- Rent snowshoes or cross-country skis and hit the TART Trail.
- Go wine tasting or spirit tasting at local establishments.
A casino getaway shouldn’t have to be about compromises. Toss the dice down the craps table and play slots or sip a glass of wine while the sun sets over the vineyard and dive into the cool water of Lake Michigan; you don’t have to choose one or the other when you book a getaway with Leelanau Sands Casino.